Website Buzzblock Recruitment
Area: Pine Town
• Course in Workshop Management an advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience in woodworking or set manufacturing.
• Previous managerial experience with regard to managing workshop employees
• Excellent Management, Communication and Organisational Skills.
• Time-management skills.
• Ability to problem solve effectively and timeously.
• Ability to multitask.
• Management and ability to work well within a team.
• Good leadership.
• Manage the manufacturing process elements in the workshop of Durban.
• Manage workshop, equipment stores areas and functions (manufacture, maintenance, preparation and dispatch) including staff members working within these areas.
• Co-ordinate cost-effective equipment maintenance and refurbishment
• Ensure cost effective manufacturing according to drawings, specifications and cost of sales
• Install/construct and dismantle elements onsite, as required.
• Fully computer literate in Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Considerable machine knowledge.
• Considerable woodworking knowledge.
• Workshop, Onsite, Maintenance, Consumables, Stock control, Health & Safety
Position Type: 6 Month to Permanent
Apply – Send CV to email@example.com (Add ” Workshop Manager” in subject line) Candidates are selected strictly according to the vacancy criteria and won’t be considered if they don’t comply with the job specifications as per the advertisement.