CCTV Control Room Operator
- Gr 12
- MUST have own vehicle with a valid drivers license (Please confirm this when sending Application)
- Exceptional communication skills (Fluent in Afrikaans and English)
- 2 – 3 Years Experience within the same industry and role
- Applicants should preferably reside in the East Rand
- Excellent Computer Skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
To Provide a professional, accurate, effective CCTV monitoring service and to co-operate with the Security and Operations department.
To ensure integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained is secure at all times by strict compliance and in accordance to the Security procedures and code of practice.
To operate all equipment and cameras and to comply with the security and operational control room procedures at all times.
To Monitor view-screens effectively and to take any remedial or immediate action and notification as appropriate to events seen To communicate between other departments.
To record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format and to record these onto any other media as required.
To produce and maintain continuity of all detailed records or evidential material required in a clear, legible and accurate format.
To maintain person integrity and confidentiality of all information obtained within the control room, at all times, whether written , verbal or by any other means.
To ensure all equipment is functioning correctly, carry out equipment checks as required and to inform immediately all required personnel of all faults found.
To ensure the security of the control room and all equipment is maintained satisfactorily at all times, which include access control of all visitors to the control room.
- Salary Structure – Total cost to company.
- Market Related – Depending on Experience
- Must have own vehicle with a valid driver’s license
Email Recent CV
(Include relevant Qualifications)