Junior Technical Support Specialist/ Administrator
- Grade 12/Matric or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3-5 Years’ industry experience in technical administration.
- Experience with ERP (SAP, Business Central or Navision).
- Computer Literate (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Liaise with stake holders on technical queries.
• Create and maintain Bill of Materials.
• Update and maintain the ERP system with technical detail.
• Assist quality, production, internal and external sales with queries
around technical content, drawings, parts or BOMs.
• Manage workshop BOM and job changes.
• Audit BOMs and liaise with designers/engineers around changes etc.
• Audit Parts manuals to BOMs where necessary.
• Vendor changes and updates.
• Item card and routing updates.
• Issuing of drawings to stake holders.
• Neat and well presented.
• Driven, results orientated with strong time management, prioritization
and organizational skills.
• Must be willing to work in a team and with various stake holders.
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Accurate, detail orientated and technical.
• Strong Communication skills required.
• Quick thinker and good problem solver.
• Close out and complete tasks.
• Good short-term memory.
• Systematic and structured.
- Salary Structure – Total cost to company.
- R18 000 – R20 000 Basic Salary + Benefits
- Must have own vehicle with a valid driver’s license
Email Recent CV
(Include relevant Qualifications)